[K12OSN] News from Mandrake...

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 17:49:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

That's cool. I work at a private school in Moreno
Valley and we have been running K12LTSP since 1.0.
Some of the parents complained about having linux. Now
I can say to them "if you put your kid in public
school, they will have linux too"!

Thanks fot the news post.

Chris

http://h40058.www4.hp.com/products/desktops/441/techspec.html