[K12OSN] Programming Languages

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Thu Jul 22 22:16:42 UTC 2004

If I were you, I would get a hold of the folks at Yorktown High School
in Arlington, VA.  They use Python for this purpose on LTSP, and I
happened by there one evening during one of their LUG meetings.  I don't
remember what the IDE used at Yorktown was called, but I remember
programming in Visual BASIC back in the day, and their Python IDE
reminded me a lot of VB.  Matter of fact, at the teacher's suggestion, I
actually sat down and did some basic Python programming, and I'd never
done Python before.  I remember thinking, hey, this is pretty easy.

--TP