[K12OSN] deleting a 1000 users

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 16:45:17 UTC 2004

Jim and Chris thanks.  Jim's method keeps saying that the user did not
exist just like my webmin batch process.  Chris method worked.  As I
write this his method is deleting accounts and home, but I get the
following message "userdel: error deleting shadow password entry" which
I think I might have some passwd and shadow file corruption which might
be why webmin and Jim's method could not delete the user accounts.

Thanks for the fast response!
-Glenn