[K12OSN] 1st try samba/ldap = (missing perl Net::LDAP and perl Net::LDAP::LDIF)

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Jun 18 15:28:52 UTC 2004

I'm having a similar problem getting the LDAP module in Webmin to work.  When I
click on the icon for LDAP management, it says the Net::LDAP Perl module is not
installed.  I click on the link to download and install it, and that seems to go
okay--some of the optional modules fail, but the core perl::ldap succeeds.  But
when I try the LDAP manager in Webmin again, I get the same error.  I tried to
'yum install perl-LDAP' but it said it couldn't find any such package.

Petre