[K12OSN] Too upgrade to Fedora Core 2 thats question

Glenn Arnold garnold at unrealsolutions.com
Tue Jun 22 18:33:54 UTC 2004

Thanks Calvin that helps.  I have Old Compaq Proliant 7000 Dual
Processor 450MHZ PII with a 1.5GB Ram Raid 5 which is the Samba 3 PDC.
All the server does s file and print services, dhcp, and dns.  I have an
imaging server which is very similar except it is Compaq  Proliant 6000
that I can test the an upgrade and see what happens.  If it mess up KDE
I would not cry to much is long as I could fix it some time.

Thanks
-Glenn