Re: [K12OSN] Groupware, E-Smith, and More...

There is also http://phprojekt.com/ which installs on e-smith and seems to be almost infinitely configureable. I've installed it and played with it a bit, but can't give you an in-depth review.

Robert

Santiago, Nicholas wrote:

Hi all,

Although this isn't directly K12LTSP related, maybe some of the wise people
on the list may be able to shed some light on my situation.

At my school, we just ditched Microsoft Exchange to switch to an SME Server
for mail. The only issue is that people are asking for calendars and
taskpads, and I refuse to let them use Outlook due to security holes.

Are there any good open-source groupware solutions out there for SME/Linux,
or should I just use a commercial solution like MeetingMaker?

Please advise.

Thanks
Nick