[K12OSN] K12LTSP on dual opterons?

I know a few people here have deployed dual AMD Opteron servers, but I
don't remember seeing any comments on their performance.

One of my schools is looking at buying one, but they would really like
to know how well it works before they drop the cash.

If you using an Opteron server, would you be so kind as to post your
experiences? (speed, stability, etc)

-Eric