[K12OSN] Macintosh 5500 Install Instructions

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Sun Mar 7 00:59:01 UTC 2004

Those folks that were interested in what I was doing with my old
macintosh workstations to boot to the LTSP servers -- I have documented
my initial progress.

I tried to put stuff on the wiki a few times, but couldn't seem to log
in.  I tried to make a new account, but for some reason I couldn't.
(Possibly and ID10T error)

Anyway, it's on my website.  There's not much else on my website, but
since I use my site for work purposes now, I will be more likely to put
linuxy stuff on it.  Here's a direct link to the story, and if anyone
wants to wiki it -- feel free.  I just couldn't get it to work a few
weeks ago when I tried.

http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org/article.php?story=20040307001238261

Hope this benefits someone. :)

(BTW, my headache has lessened a bit from earlier -- I hope my advice
was comprehensible regarding the blank monitor!)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director