RE: [K12OSN] E-mail server...

I've been using the combination of postfix,imap(uw), and squirrelmail on RH8
with success for over a year.  I'm in the process of migrating, using the
K12LTSP 4.0.0 CD's to Fedora1/postfix/imap(UW) and squirrelmail.  I just got
it up in test mode today.  All the needed packages are included on the CD's.

postfix is the postoffice, imap is an interface for accessing messages at
the postoffice, and squirrelmail is the web interface that uses imap to
display messages at the postoffice.

Mark Orenstein
East Granby, CT School System