[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP and the near future

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 09:00:04 UTC 2004

David,

I am facing the same issue at NCS this summer (Samba 3 migration with LDAP).  I have a friend here at work (in my paying job) that has volunteered to try and add a Batch LDAP Add function to the LDAP Users option in Webmin interface which works the same way as the Batch add option in the Create Users function in Webmin.  I just have to get him the relevant perl scripts to look at so he can make the mods.   There are probably other ways, but I 'like' being able to just click a button in a GUI somedays.  Hopefully, this won't take that long (a week).  Will let you (and the list) know how it turns out.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School
Newark Delaware