Re: [K12OSN] spread the love

anthony baldwin <anthonybaldwin snet net> wrote:
> Instead I gave him a copy of K12 3.1.2.  Hopefully we'll see him
> on the list soon.  I figure a student trying to learn about Linux

I was teaching a CCNA course a few years back, and one of the students was particularly interested in Linux.  To keep his interest, I let him install and maintain a "Counterstrike Server" on my bang-around linux machine.  It was AMAZING the things he learned, and the dedication he gave to the project.  I always love unorthodox teaching methods. :)

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director