[K12OSN] Is IDE enough?

Bert Rolston bert.rolston at clear.net.nz
Fri Mar 12 00:51:01 UTC 2004

Hi Terrell,

Good combination.

Not TOO MANY users and truckloads of RAM. A balance between terminals
and file / print serving.

Linux uses as much ram as possible for file caching. It would be
interesting to see what performance is like with another 10 terminals.

So yeah, The DRAM is definitely helping you in this case.

Cheers,
Bert