[K12OSN] newbie warning... Where does KDM call the WM from?

I assume its somewhere in kdmrc… I want to customize a users desktop for IceWM or twm and just mozilla.. kiosk style.

Also is this whole process documented anywhere? (The LTSP AutoLogin kiosk for a browser only I mean)

I hand created/edited .xinitrc and .xsession in the users home dir but it doesn’t seem to use them…

If I let it autologin and then log out.. I can them manually choose my WM and log in…  So what I really want to know is a file by file description of the process so I know where to edit what I need.

Thanks in advance