Re: [K12OSN] Texas LTSP Demo - eRate

In my school in El Paso TX, we have two labs, one for the keyboarding teacher and the other an open use lab that teachers sign up for.  We are working on getting AC wiring put into classrom for more.  If you contact me off list I will give you the needed contact people in our district and school for making your arrangements.
Bye
Pat