Re: [K12OSN] Printing to Local Clients Michael Elliott

Hi All,

After reviewing my steps, I checked the lts.conf file and commented out the line of the MAC address:
*from example

[ws002]
# Jammin 125
        [00:50:41:01:24:d9]
        PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/lp0   # these are zeros
        PRINTER_0_TYPE     = P          # P-Parallel, S-Serial

I commented out the line and perfomed a test print. Printed out rather quickly.

Thanks for the help thus far!
Mike