[K12OSN] M$ access from K12LTSP

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Wed Mar 17 02:14:37 UTC 2004

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the "testimonial" :-) .
If I may, to address the floppy issue what we have done is mounted &
shared the Linux home directory in Windows. So when the user saves a
file it's actually in their linux directory and they can then use mtools
to save the file locally on the floppy.
We've done this for each user mounting the appropriate directory to the
Win login account.

norbert