Re: [K12OSN] Disklessworkstations Term150 PXE

Please report back on the board's reaction. (I like to monitor how schools react when LTSP is pitched to them.)

Petre

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
Wow!!! I just plugged it in and tested it out. I have to say I had some issues with LTSP speed in the past that had me a little skeptical, and I have posted about the problems here before. But these little suckers rock! I am by no means an experienced or seasoned LTSP user but I would highly recommend these to anyone. I cannot even hear the thing run, worked fresh out of the box, everything works and the speed is finally what I wanted to see.

Thanks Jim for an awesome product. I can't wait to demo this for the school board tomorrow.