Re: [K12OSN] Open Source School/Student Information db or app

Rita Gibson wrote:

Hello everyone:

I think I have seen folks on this list discussing software that a school
would use to keep track of information on students, etc. I don't really know
what to search on (don't know what it is called) to find previous
discussions -- have I seen that this does not exist currently but folks are
wanting and needing it? Our school is looking for a database system for
schools and asked me to see if there is an Open Source option.

Thanks in advance.

Rita Gibson
Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning

I"m looking into OpenAdmin. Getting ready to install it today.

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
 for that which he cannot lose."
 -- Jim Elliott

RICHARD K. INGALLS
Director of Information Technology
Glenwood R-8 School District
West Plains, MO

email..ringalls (at) glenwood.k12.mo.us
web....glenwood.k12.mo.us
ph.....417.256.4849
fax....417.257.2567

"Miracles are a retelling in small letters
 of the very same story which is written across
 the whole world in letters too large
 for some of us to see."
 -- C. S. Lewis