[K12OSN] x0rfbserver MIT-SHM failure

Galea, Luke Galea.Luke at torontorehab.on.ca
Fri Mar 19 15:45:17 UTC 2004

Hi all!

I'm using k12LTSP with Openmosix and am attempting to use x0rfbserver, but
whenever a connection is made with the server, the x0rfbserver crashes and
displays an error indicating problems access shared memory via MIT-SHM..

I can post the exact error if needed, but searches on the error text have
resulted in nothing..
The error indicates the exact packet number, etc.. but nothing especially
usefull in debugging.

Thanks in advance for any help!

IMPORTANT: The information in this e-mail belongs to Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

Legal Disclaimer