[K12OSN] KDE Desktop Sharing

Galea, Luke Galea.Luke at torontorehab.on.ca
Mon Mar 22 15:09:34 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Has anyone had problems running KDE Desktop Sharing under k12?

I'm getting an error stating that it can't find the KINETD service..

I found emails on newsgroups from other stating similar problems, but no one
had responded to them..

Is there something required to start this service? I can't find mention of
it anywhere in init.d...

Thanks in advance!

Luke Galea, IM Services
Toronto Rehab Institute
Galea.Luke at torontorehab.on.ca <mailto:Galea.Luke at torontorehab.on.ca>
(416) 597-3422 ext. 3934

IMPORTANT: The information in this e-mail belongs to Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

Legal Disclaimer