Re: [K12OSN] Using K12LTSP for internet cafe

have a search for icafe , its pretty comprehensive

Regards
Dean

Bert Rolston wrote:

Hi folks,

I know this is a not strictly K12 stuff, but do know this has been done.

I have a client who wants to migrate from MS to Linux on his machines.
He would be willing to make a donation to a Linux based project in lieu
of MS licenses.

I can see how a thin client model could work well.

He does have specific requirements that I can discuss later, should this
be necessary.

For those on list who have used K12LTSP as the base for an internet
cafe. Could you tell me any gotchas that you have struck, and what has
worked in your situation.

Thanks for your help.

Bert