[K12OSN] Evolution Email and Antivirus

Greetings All!

I have a quick question, and before I get any responses I prefer not to hear - only Windows gets viruses.

I am planning on just a few individuals having email access with the K12LTSP. I would like to install an antivirus package on my server. I am planning on using Evolution Email connecting via POP3/SMTP to our ISP.

I have been looking at ClamAV with MailScanner. Would anyone have any advice on this and ideas for configuration settings?

Thanks,
Michael