[K12OSN] K12LTSP Server RAM question

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Mar 24 01:10:22 UTC 2004

The G3's running Yellowdog go straight into the k12ltsp server via
Shawn's nifty inittab trickery =)
I'm curious as to how the 'right-click' thingie will work with those 1
button mice as well...
The Gimp utilizes right-click for a HUGE portion of it's menu items on
the 'layer' sheet...

My server RAM question was specifically how many stations can I connect
to a server that has 4 gigs of RAM
AND is 4 gigs of RAM truly the most usable on a 32-bit system...???

--Huck