[K12OSN] Moving users from 3.0 server to 4.0.1 server

I have set up new servers. They are all 4.0.1. I have an older server, 3.0, which is being taken out of service. I want to move the users from the 3.0 server to one of the new 4.0.1 servers. What is the easiest way of doing this? I want to preserve usernames, passwords and home dirs with settings if possible.

Regards

Trond Mæhlum