[K12OSN] K12LTSP, ClamAV & Evolution

Hello everybody!

I have spent the past couple of days trying to get ClamAV and Amavis-ng scanning email from Ximian Evolution. I have went to testvirus.org and sent sample email messages to an account of the K12LTSP. Unfortunately, they are getting through. Also I can save the attachment, then when I run clamscan it picks up that the file is the eicar test.

Our K12LTSP box is connected to our LAN with a direct connection to our router. I am using K12LTSP Client with Evolution with the POP3/IMAP settings from our ISP.

Can you tell me first if what I am trying to do with ClamAV and Amavis-ng is possible? If not, are there any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike