Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Galore!

Caleb....I have nearly 45+ machines on a dual Xeon 2.4 ghz with 4 gb RAM
and we have NO issues at all....in fact we NEVER go into swap.  At any one
time 20+ machines are online and in use concurrently on many diff apps.

"A technical support and discussion community for users of the K12OS
Linux distribution." <k12osn redhat com> writes:
>use for expansion is a Dell Poweredge 4600. Single 1.8ghz xeon w/4gb ram
>and
>gig backbone. We've ordered a second processor. My question is...how many
>terminals do you think I could get on one server if I expanded the ram?
>This
>server will hold up to 12gb of Ram.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator