Re: [K12OSN] samba pdc - ltsp

A little more information would be good like:

- What box is running your PDC?  Windows?  Which specific OS.
- Which is the master user database, PDC or LTSP box?
- If it's Windows, are you running Windows Terminal Services as well?
- Are you running Active Directory
- Do you already have an LDAP server set up somewhere on your network?

Can't expect a clear detailed answer if you don't give some detail.....

Cheers,

BC

Caleb Wagnon wrote:

So guys...sooner or later I"ll have to figure this out so better sooner than
later ;-)

Can I get my terminals to authenticate to my samba pdc? So everyone would have
access to their home folders?