[K12OSN] Collaborative tools?

Paul Davison pauldavison at psps.com
Mon Mar 29 15:00:44 UTC 2004

Hi David,

This might not cover your needs, but one possibility is to use a wiki.
set up a page for each table with an appropriate template and pages for
each topic. Then have a master page for the head moderator. If your
group moderators had a bit of wiki training and used tags appropriately
the head moderator could effectively use the tag search functions in
most wikis to collect the info from the group pages. Many wiki's have
the advantage of being able to upload files such as graphics, docs etc
which may be attached.

Paul Davison