[K12OSN] changing RAMDISK_SIZE for client /tmp gives error

Hello,

We've run into an issue running Mozilla and the Acroread plug-in on the
client where the 1M /tmp space gets filled before the plug-in can
finished converting the PDF to PostScript for printing. We tried
adjusting RAMDISK by adding a "RAMDISK_SIZE = 10240" in lts.conf but
that failed on reboot (mke2fs prompt I was told).....We then tried 5120
but that failed just the same.

We're going to play with the TMP environment variable tomorrow, but in
the meantime, has anyone had any success increasing /tmp space?

Regards,
-richard