[K12OSN] Re: CMapTools and K12LTSP

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Wed May 19 18:18:39 UTC 2004

This is a long shot, but I'll mention it anyway: You might look into User Mode
Linux (UML) which allows you to run multiple, separate instances of Linux on top
of Linux, akin to VMWare.  If you did this on a server separate from your LTSP
server, perhaps multiple users could start up separate Linux instances and each
run CmapTools within.  I'd say there's a very good chance in won't work, but it
would be fun to investigate.

Petre