[K12OSN] SME Server Custom ISO

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue May 4 15:34:43 UTC 2004

> Yes, that looks right.  Is there a NAT gateway between that
> might be keeping the server from seeing the real source
> address?  There should be some logs in /var/log/maillog
> and/or /var/log/qmail/current that might show more details
> about the rejection.  It is also possible that your installed
> version has a bug.  Have you checked for update RPM's for it?

They are both plugged into the same switch so there isn't anything
between them. I used the update tool from the manager and didn't find
any updates.  I think what I will do is download the standard version
and run the installer scripts for SA and ClamAV on that and see if
things work.  Maybe something in the "Custom ISO" is what is messing me
up.  At least I have been able to determine that SpamAssissin and ClamAV
work the way I want them too.

I am also going to attempt to build a WBEL server and install SA and
clam AV on it and see which I like better.  I am sure this will just
entail more work.

Thanks for the help.