[K12OSN] Help to convince school

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Wed May 12 14:37:08 UTC 2004

Well, the eight clients is a small lab and is really just a start.  The plan
is to move from that to having a few computers in each classroom so more
like 30.  We'd also be looking at replacing the teacher/staff computer
network with an LTSP system and this machine would help us in that
transition.  You're right, however, using that machine for just eight
clients might be overkill.

--
Henry