[K12OSN] library kiosks

I want to setup several logins for a public area of the library.
I would like these to autologon to an account that opens a browser to the card catalog web page.
I would also like the machine to log off and then back in if the browser window is closed.

Has anyone done something like this? What would be the scurity issues I need to worry about?