[K12OSN] Newbie -> (Fedora Core 2+LTSP) OR (K12LTSP plus CORE 2updates)

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed May 19 18:25:18 UTC 2004

I'd install K12LTSP (faster/easier/already packaged/if ya got kids
they'll love the games =)*I love the games!*

This being said, I'm still working on doing a k12ltsp like server on the
debian platform...
time and hardware issues have kept that from taking off too quickly
though =)

but yum & apt are your friends... =)
I install k12ltsp and immediately apt the bejeezus outta it!
usually a full days worth of installs/updates...but I'm on a meager DSL
line also..*shrugs*

--Huck

(what you should do it pimp out the poweredge with k12ltsp, then take
your lightly used LAMP and fiddle with your own install of LTSP
on whatever distro cracks your whip...)