[K12OSN] Web based file sharing

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri May 21 13:37:04 UTC 2004

I am intrigued by this bytehoard solution but am dissapointed to see
that by default it seems to want to use its own user base.  Is there a
similar solution that is just an add on to the local machine.  What I
mean is something that will use the local user base and file
permissions?  Say I already have a smb and afp server and just want to
give the 500 local users on that server an easy cross platform access
from off site using this type of php client.