[K12OSN] Lock down Mozilla Proxy Settings

Jim Christiansen christiansen_j at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 19:25:46 UTC 2004

Well, it finally happened.  My students finally figured out that they could
provide another proxy address and by-pass  my IPCop transparent proxy...

I know there are write-ups out there about modifying the Mozilla settings,
but is there a really quick and dirty way of doing this?  In windows I used
to set the intctrl.something file to no access and it stopped the Tools menu
from access.

Thanks,

Jim