[K12OSN] mount client CD-ROM

Calvin Park csitech at davisny.edu
Fri May 28 14:58:07 UTC 2004

Hi Joe,

Client CD-ROM's aren't supported in the current version, though I do
believe that it is one of the things slated for the next release.

That said, let me take an opportunity to say thanks to all of you more
experienced on the list who've helped me as well as the developers for
K12, you guys are awesome.

-Calvin