[K12OSN] Many are not keen on hearing the calling

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Nov 9 01:22:33 UTC 2004

Yep, that's my district, too.  Heck, it seems to be every district and
school around here except for one lone school in my area.  I've given up
on US schools and am now shifting my focus to the Latin Americans.  They
seem to be considerably more open-minded.

I think it will take a government mandate, probably from nothing less
than your state/provincial government, to get the local government
people to get a move-on.  Here's a link that amplifies this truly stupid
mindset:

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/print/?TYPE=story&AT=39169464-39020390t-10000004c

What I find disturbing is that part about your sister's unwillingness to
even tell you why.

--TP