[K12OSN] skolelinux

Dennis Daniels ddaniels at magic.fr
Fri Nov 12 03:08:07 UTC 2004

With K12ltsp 4.1 you've not been able to get NFS to authenticate home
directories?
<snip>
  It also NFS mounts
the users homedirs. I tried K12LTSP 4.1, but could not make the ldap
authentication work. Has FC2 introduced something new there? </>

We've been trying to get NFS to play nice with xdmcp... and mounted home
dirs. via NFS but only marginal success with kdm and absolute failure
with gdm and xdm... Can someone else confirm that fc2 is working well
with nfs/xdmcp?

thanks!
Dennis