[K12OSN] new K12LTSP 4.2.0 alpha build

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Fri Nov 12 14:42:26 UTC 2004

I'm glad to hear it.  I've used pine long enough that I have a hard time
with anything else.  I was disapointed when the Fedora folks decided to drop
it because of "Non-Open Source license and long-term maintenance concerns"
(although I suppose I understand their reasoning).  It's not that hard to
get but having it back in the ISOs is nice.  Thanks.

To "Access Systems", minicom is still there: minicom-2.00.0-19

--
Henry