[K12OSN] TeacherTool && sound in IceWM

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 13:44:28 UTC 2004

At the very bottom of this, I pasted a copy of the email that contains
the link to the how-to written by David Trask. I forwarded it to myself
at work so that I could do it. I still haven't managed to, but have
plans with my counterpart at school on diving into getting this to work
on Friday. Hopefully someone will shed some light on the problems Robert
is having so that I'll have an easy go of it on Friday, time permitting.
We are using 4.1.0 so I'm not sure if we will encounter the same, or
more issues.

Rita Gibson
RMSEL Tech