Re: [K12OSN] Backing up a server...best methods

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 10:43, Huck wrote:
> I guess I'll have to "find" the time somewhere to build a junker
> backuppc box...
> hopefully RAM and CPU power isn't necessary...

Do the best you can in this department.  It does do quite a bit of work
compressing files and finding the duplicates to link.  I use my own
desktop box with an extra drive installed since all the work happens
at night.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com