[K12OSN] sil3114

Ascension Tech ascensiontech at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 09:34:46 UTC 2004

Hiya,
I just put our tyan s2882 server together and I can't seem to get the
Silicon Image 3114  sata raid controller going.  I've installed the
4.2 beta1 to one drive, then kudzu finds the controller.  I created an
an array and coppied the data but when i boot it complains about there
being double boot loaders.  There's a Raid_Utility folder on the
driver disk with a file called Win_and_Linux_REV_110.exe.  I'm not
really sure what to do with that.  Any solutions or thoughts or am I
going to use SW raid?

Thanks,
Peter