[K12OSN] 4.2.0 beta #2

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Nov 22 15:53:31 UTC 2004

> I just burned your new set & same issue the first CD doesn't boot
> although it checks out ... suggestions please

I posted this to a different thread I think.  But I just burned the
boot.iso (I think that was the name) from inside the images directory on
disc 1 to another CD.  Then used that cd to boot until it asked me for
disc 1.  It worked perfect.  Also give you a handy boot CD for choosing
http, cd, ftp, etc for where to install from.

---