[K12OSN] Scanning from Client

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Nov 24 03:00:28 UTC 2004

Okay, I finally have a new test server with 4.2.0 Beta #1 running at home.  So
for now I have two questions.

I want to install my Epson Perfection 1260 scanner onto the usb port of a
DisklessWorkstation Term 150.  I am currently booting into Gnome but would
like to use Kooka (as it looks like the only built in option I can see) to
scan with.  Does anyone have a place to start?  I of course tried to just plug
the scanner in and fire up Kooka and import, but I have no devices listed to
import from.

I want to use my usb keychain on the local port of the Term 150.  How do I get
this to work?  Again I of course tried to just plug it in but nothing
happened.  I am attempting this with a Lexar 512MB Jumpdrive.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188