Re: [K12OSN] flushing out my backlog... testing for version 4.1.1, followed by 3.2.0, then a 4.2.0 test build

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Chris Thomas wrote:

>What are some of the differences between Centos and
>WBEL besides the sync times?

In theory? Both strive to be 100% compatible with RHEL,
so they should be 100% compatible with each other.

In practice, they differ a little. By default, WB will
upgrade a K12LTSP server, Centos won't (I'll fix that).
I think the color scheme for Centos is ugly ;-)
Relatively insignificant differences.

Another big plus for Centos is that some of the people
on this list are also on the Centos lists. There does
not appear to be much cross-pollination between K12LTSP
and WB.

-Eric