Re: [K12OSN] avi files on ltsp

I played with mplayer a bit on a 10mbit switch. 10mbit gets clogged pretty quickly. otherwise it shoud be possible. Certainly mplayer can be launched by moziilla easuily enough --though come to think of it I haven't seen the plug in in a while (been using kaffeine)
ADF

Shane Stafford wrote:

anyone have any experience using avi files on ltsp, if so what did you
install?
We have a web page that contains an avi file that 3rd grade teachers want
to use for an assessment.
thanks
Shane

Shane Stafford, MCSE, MCT Director Information Services Glenburn School and Town Educational System Integrator/Network Engineer S & B Consulting