Re: [K12OSN] flushing out my backlog... testing for version 4.1.1, followed by 3.2.0, then a 4.2.0 test build

On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 22:25, Eric Harrison wrote:
> A good use of that time would be to make a complete
> task list for generating a K12LTSP build from scratch. From fetching
> the third-party packages, packaging LTSP, installer modifications,
> and testing.

Would it be possible/difficult to make all of the k12ltsp modifications
into a configuration RPM that included only the template/scripts and
dependencies for all of the other RPMs?  That would make it barely
necessary to bundle it into a distro at all (but still handy...). If
the scripts can accommodate the differences between distros you could
use yum or apt-get to install k12ltsp-config into about anything
redhat or fedora based.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com