[K12OSN] Accton en1207/c-tx nics

Greetings and Felicitations

Has anyone on the list used these in thin clients?  I've just been given 25
PC's with these in, ideal for thin clients m/cs.  I can't see a etherboot
image in rom-o-matic for them.  A web reference suggests that they are
Realtek 8139 clones but they clearly aren't.  I have some of the said Realtek
cards and the ROM image doesn't work.  It would be a pity to have to change
these perfectly good nics to some that I know work.
Thanks!
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation