Re: [K12OSN] Accton en1207/c-tx nics

Martin Woolley wrote:
Greetings and Felicitations

Has anyone on the list used these in thin clients? I've just been given 25 PC's with these in, ideal for thin clients m/cs. I can't see a etherboot image in rom-o-matic for them. A web reference suggests that they are Realtek 8139 clones but they clearly aren't. I have some of the said Realtek cards and the ROM image doesn't work. It would be a pity to have to change these perfectly good nics to some that I know work.
Thanks!

Havn't used them for thin client but...
We used to run these in win9x machines and they we netware 2000 compatible... was some time ago but if I recall they would run with the ne2k-pci driver.

mRgOBLIN